Gurpuri Foundation plans to develop the land in stages once it obtains the necessary approvals from the relevant authorities and funds for the project. A team of architects and engineers are already working to submit the plans by mid June 2010.
Gurpuri Foundation plans to build, in several phases:
- A Senior Citizens Home
- A Skills Training Centre for School Dropouts
- An Underprivileged Children's Home
- A Special Children's Home
- A Single Mother's Home and Training Centre
- A Darbar Sahib
- A Langgar Hall
- A Multipurpose Hall
We already obtained the approval for the first phase from the authorities. The buildings that will be coming up in the first phase are:
a. A three-storey building at the entrance
b. 1 training centre for the school dropout
c. Another training centre for the widows
The project manager and his team has estimated the cost of the first phase RM 11 million.
Construction on site is in progress.
Photo Gallery of Bentong Project
- 1st Phase - Work in Progress
- Engineers & Architects at Gurpuri New Land
- Land Clearing
- Earthworks (Cutting and Filling)
- Water and Electricity Connection
- Construction of First Building
- Sewadars and Children Doing Sewa
"Give A Little And
You Will Get A Great Deal Back"